Announcing Changes in the
Arizona Early Intervention Program (AzEIP)
New AzEIP Referral Process and Contact List
Effective April 8, 2013
As of Monday, April 8, 2013, there will be changes in how children are referred to AzEIP and provided services through the new AzEIP Team-Based Early Intervention Service providers throughout the state. The new AzEIP Team-Based Early Intervention Services providers will begin:
1) Accepting referrals for infants and toddlers, birth to three, who you suspect have a significant development delay, or have a known medical condition that will likely result in a delay or disability.
2) Providing early intervention services to all eligible infants and toddlers, including those eligible for the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) and the Arizona State Schools for the Deaf and the Blind (ASDB) and AzEIP only, and their families.
How do I refer a child to AzEIP?
1) AzEIP online referral https://egov.azdes.gov/azeip/AzeipREF/Forms/Categories.aspx
2) In Maricopa, Pima, Santa Cruz, Pinal and Gila counties there are multiple AzEIP providers in each Region. To ensure equitable assignment across providers, all referrals in these counties go directly to the AzEIP Central Referral Line either through the AzEIP online referral or by one of the following referral methods
Email Address: AzEIP.Info@raisingspecialkids.org
3) In all other counties, there is only one AzEIP Team-Based Early Intervention Service provider in each Region. All referrals for children in these counties can go directly to the provider through the AzEIP online referral system. See the statewide contact list below for the name and contact information for each of these providers or go to http://www.azdes.gov/azeip.
For more information on AzEIP Team-Based Early Intervention Services, please visit our website: http://www.azdes.gov/azeip .